It’s not just about quality. It’s also about where the Blackstone Griddle was made.
A lot of people think “Are Blackstone Griddles Made in the USA?” means a product is better and higher quality, but that isn’t always true. That doesn’t mean you should buy a Blackstone Griddle that was made overseas; it just means you need to know what’s going on with your purchase before you make it. Here are some things to consider:
- Is the company selling products from all over the world? If so, then there may be no way for them to tell if their products were manufactured in one country or another. This could affect any number of factors like shipping time, labor laws, material availability and manufacturing costs.
- Blackstone Griddles are handcrafted, and they’re made right here in Texas. They don’t rely on a chain of assembly or material suppliers like some Blackstone Griddle manufacturers might. This promotes efficiency and consistency from start to finish, and ensures that our customers have the best quality griddles possible. You can go through a detailed Blackstone 28 Griddle Review to find whether it is the perfect choice?
- All of Blackstone Griddle manufacturing is done in the USA. While they are proud to be able to offer quality products made here, it also means that it costs more to make them here than overseas. Sometimes a cheaper product isn’t better just because you’re getting a deal on the price tag.
- Why Does It Matter If a Product is made in USA?
- What Are the Advantages of Manufacturing Product Overseas?
- List of Griddle Companies that Are Manufacturing in USA
- Stubbs BBQ Grills:
- Viking Grills:
- Camp Chef:
- The Benefits of Owning a Blackstone Griddle
- So, Are Blackstone Griddles Made in the USA?
- Best Griddle Accessories that will help
Why Does It Matter If a Product is made in USA?
It is beneficial for a product to be manufactured in the US instead of overseas because it creates jobs and increases revenue in the country. This also helps to keep jobs in America so people can stay employed and pay taxes. Furthermore, a company will have better quality control since they are closer to their production. A company that manufactures domestically is able to identify issues with their production sooner than a company that makes products overseas.
The production can also be monitored more easily. More importantly, when a product is made in the US, it allows for better control of environmental issues and fair labor practices. This means that consumers will have peace of mind when they purchase American made products because they know they are contributing to their economy and supporting ethical treatment of employees.
What Are the Advantages of Manufacturing Product Overseas?
The advantages of manufacturing overseas are numerous and vary depending on the type of product being manufactured. The biggest advantage is that, with the exception of clothes and food, the production cost will be lower. This is due to a number of factors including labor costs, lower wages, a lack of expensive infrastructure and transportation costs for goods.
Other benefits include the ability to handle higher production volumes without making investments in capital-intensive equipment as well as branding. Key benefits differ by industry but may also depend on such factors as currency exchange rates.
List of Griddle Companies that Are Manufacturing in USA
Nexgrill is an American company that manufactures grills. The company’s headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia and the grill line was started in 1993. They have a number of different models for their grills which range from $249 to $499.
Stanco Grills are the perfect grilling accessory for any outdoor entertaining occasion. Stanco has a variety of quality products that will meet every need for grilling from steaks to veggies and more! With their patented cooking system, they have created one of the most versatile and high performance grill lines on the market today.
Stubbs BBQ Grills:
Stubbs BBQ Grills are made for the outdoor grill master; their products are high quality, durable, and designed to last. From gas grills to smokers, Stubbs has an array of different options available. One can choose from various sizes and styles. Whether you need something small enough to take camping with you or something large enough for your backyard barbecue with friends, Stubbs has what you need!
When it comes to grills, Viking’s got you covered. Originally founded in California and now based out of Minnesota, the brand has been a leading name in outdoor cooking equipment for over 50 years. From gas grills to charcoal grills to smoker pits and even fireplaces, there are few outdoor cooking categories that Viking doesn’t produce.
Camp Chef is a company that specializes in cooking equipment for camping, tailgating and outdoor living. Camp Chef was founded by Ty Measom in 1990 with the goal of producing quality outdoor cooking products at affordable prices. They offer camp stoves, grills, smokers, fire pits and more.
Camp Chef has grown to become one of the best-selling outdoor cooking brands in North America as well as being sold around the world. The company has been built on its reputation for quality which it continues to uphold today through an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction guaranteed!
The Huntington Grilling company has been in business for over 100 years. They have an international presence, with locations in the United States and Canada. The grill is manufactured by hand and each one is made to order.
Huntington Grills are known for their high quality construction that will last a lifetime of grilling without needing replacement parts or repair. This makes them a perfect investment for those who love to cook outdoors on a regular basis, or just want to be able to enjoy food cooked from fresh ingredients without having to worry about maintenance costs like other grills require.
The Benefits of Owning a Blackstone Griddle
The Blackstone Griddle is a revolutionary cooking surface that can be used as both a stovetop and an oven. It heats up to 700 degrees, giving you the ability to cook everything from scrambled eggs to grilled cheese sandwiches at once. The patented design of the Blackstone Griddle is not only energy-efficient, but also prevents sticking and allows for easy clean-up.
- Better heat transfer than cast iron
- Lower surface temperature
- Higher efficiency and faster cooking times
- Less frequent seasoning
- Copper heats faster and retains heat better than other materials
- Aluminum conducts heat very well, but heats unevenly
So, Are Blackstone Griddles Made in the USA?
Blackstone Griddles are proudly made in the USA and assembled onsite. They offer 3 different models, a Cast Iron Griddle, Aluminum Griddle, and Steel Griddle. This allows you to choose depending on what your needs may be.
Blackstone believes everyone should have access to quality cooking equipment. That’s why they offer all of the griddles with worldwide shipping as well as financing options through PayPal and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa).
The Blackstone Griddle Company has not sourced any equipment from China as of January 2018. The Blackstone Griddle Company does not outsource its manufacturing, due to a commitment to quality. They do ship internationally with the sole exception of US Territory orders.
Best Griddle Accessories that will help
When it comes to griddle accessories, there are so many options that it’s easy to get confused about what you need. Most of the people ask does a Blackstone Griddle come with a lid. That’s why we put together this list of all the different types of griddle accessories that you’ll want in your kitchen:
- Griddle spatulas and spoons – These are great for flipping burgers on a flat top grill. You can buy them in packs of eight or twelve, and they are very inexpensive. Having a couple lying around is nice since you don’t want to use the one from your good cutlery set when it comes time to cook up some meat.
- Griddle scrapers – Scrapers are great for cleaning off grill grates when you’re done cooking on a flat top. Have one lying around in your kitchen, and you won’t have to worry about having to scrape at the residue with another spatula or spoon.
- Non-stick surface cleaner – A lot of times your old cast iron griddle will have some grease and oil residue left on the surface that you don’t want getting into your food. To make sure it’s clean of everything except for your delicious seasoned grease, use a non-stick surface cleaner.
- Gloves – In an ideal world you’ll be able to move around the hot flat top with no problem at all, but accidents do happen. So you’ll want to invest in a pair of heat-resistant gloves that can help protect your hands when it comes time to move the food around on the griddle or carry over pans from one side of the kitchen to another.
- Griddle warming baskets – If you’re not using your flat top every day, chances are that it will cool down and make cooking anything on it a nightmare. To avoid that, try using a griddle warming basket filled with steel wool to keep the temperature up at all times.
One of the most burning question “Are Blackstone Griddles Made in the USA?” is answered and I have shared a list of the best USA grilling brands. Blackstone is one of the best griddle option I have used and I would highly recommend it!!